Your donations are used to provide safe homes for homeless young adults, teens transitioning from foster care, and community-based services for adults facing chronic mental illness.
Donate by Check:
Noank Community Support Services
479 Gold Star Highway
Groton, CT 06340
If you would like to donate products, we are always in need of the following items:
- Soap – Laundry detergent, dishwashing soap, dishwasher pods
- Food storage items – foil, plastic wrap
- Bottled water
- Paper products – paper towels, toilet paper, kleenex
- Cleaning products – Swiffer refills, sponges, bleach
- Disposable cups, eating utensils
- Trash bags – 30 gallon and kitchen-size
- Linens – bath towels, pillows, twin bed linens
- Canned goods of any kind
- Face masks/disposable gloves
- Non-perishable food items such as boxes of pasta, spaghetti sauce
- Fresh food items are always welcome … produce, fruit, dairy
Regina Moller can arrange to take delivery of any of these items, she can be reached at 860/910-1873.
If you are interested in donating a week of groceries to be delivered by Instacart to the shelter, please give Regina a call to make arrangements.